07 August 2011

Topics I hope to cover

So here is a list of topics I hope to touch on in this blog. These are presented in ITOTOTM* sequence and so may not be in chronological order. Also, these are each bigger than a single blog post.
  • Why should students consider university, Christian or otherwise, at all?
  • What do I mean by a Christian university?
  • Why should Christian students consider a Christian university?
  • Why should non-Christian students consider a Christian university?
  • How to miss the point of your Christian university experience.
  • The dangers of evaluating your education too soon or how to measure "success".

* In the order they occurred to me

I probably won't proceed through this in a linear fashion but rather touch on these as they come around in my interests.

So... Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment